Clinics & Services
We provide the following clinics which will be undertaken by either the GPs or one of the nursing team or a combination of both:
- Antenatal Care
- Asthma Clinic
- Baby Clinic and Post Natal Care
- Cervical Cytology
- Child Health Surveillance
- Childhood Immunisations
- Chronic Disease Monitoring
- Contraceptive Services
- Diabetic Clinic
- Disease Management Clinic
- Elderly screening
- Flu Clinic
- Holiday Vaccinations
- Hypertension Clinic
- Immunisations (routine and travel)
- Maternity Medical Services
- Phlebotomy Clinic
- Smoking cessation clinic
- Spirometry Clinic
- Weight Monitoring
If you need to access any of these services please speak to one of the receptionists for referral/booking details.
Any patient who is over 75 or have not seen a GP for over three years is offered a health check with the practice nurse.
Patients between the ages of 40—74 are offered NHS health checks which are carried out by the practice nurse. Please ask a receptionist if you wish to book a health check.
Citizens advice provide free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on a wide range of subjects. These include debt, money advice, benefits, employment, housing, relationships and family, consumer, travel, tax, health, immigration and discrimination problems.
Advice that can be accessed by calling 03444 111 444
Connect Well Social prescribing Team
Connect Well Hull is a friendly, free and confidential service for local people who live in Hull or are registered with a Hull GP (doctors’ practice).
They offer advice, support, and choice, including connecting you to services that:
- Help you get active and feel better
- Make you feel more linked in with your community
- Offer support with physical conditions or emotional difficulties
- Provide the advice you need on issues like money or housing
They can be contacted by calling 01482 217 670
- Tuesday 08:00 - 16:00
- Thursday 08:00 - 16:00